Five Avenues of Service
Rotary's Five Avenues of Service are the philosophical and practical framework for the work of this Rotary Club.
1. Club Service, the first Avenue of Service, involves actions a member should take within this club to help it function successfully.
2. Vocational Service, the second Avenue of Service, has the purpose of promoting high ethical standards in businesses and professions recognizing the worthiness of all dignified occupations, and fostering the ideal of service in the pursuit of all vocations. The role of members includes conducting themselves and their businesses in accordance with Rotary's principles.
3. Community Service, the third Avenue of Service, comprises varied efforts that members make, sometimes in conjunction with others, to improve the quality of life of those who live within this club's locality or municipality.
4. International Service, the fourth Avenue of Service, comprises those activities that members to to advance international understanding, goodwill, and peace by fostering acquaintance with people of other countries, their cultures, customs, accomplishments, aspirations, and problems, through reading and correspondence and through cooperation in all club activities and projects designed to help people in other lands.
5. Youth Service, the fifth Avenue of Service, recognizes the positive change implemented by youth and young adults through leadership development activities, involvement in community and international service projects, and exchange programs that enrich and foster world peace and cultural understanding.